Saturday, July 5, 2008

Don't get blown away!

This next item seems simple enough… but give one to a woman, be sure she will find a better use for it.

As a Christmas gift I received a USB fan. Yeah, I know “What were they thinking.” A fan, powered by your laptop or PC. It even has a button to turn it on or off. But don’t judge just yet, like I said earlier, ladies can find almost anything useful.


I was painting my nails one day and thought about the tiny fans they use in the nail shops to quicken the drying process and I thought, “Boy, oh boy, it would be nice if I had one of those… wait I think I do.” Improvising is a talent God gave to woman, and woman only. I went for my drawer and sure enough the fan I had never used before was there just patiently waiting for me. I told you it wasn’t so bad after all.

Anyway, just thought the rest of you should know, never throw away a gadget that seems useless or frivolous… keep it, let it get dusty for a while… there will come a day when it will come in handy.

No comments: